There are 2 Peugeot 408 variants available in Vietnam, check out all variants price below. Peugeot 208 Price in Nigeria tells it all! Take note, however, the Peugeot 408 e-THP does without the Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) and Dynamic Cruise Control offered on the sister Peugeot 308 THP hatchback. Visit your nearest Peugeot 408 showroom in Hanoi for best offers. New 5008 SUV. front bottom deflector attached to lip and fender, if 1 problem, everything broke. Research Peugeot 408 car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. Posted on 03/09/2020 . In Car Reviews, Cars, Peugeot / By Chris Ng / 19 June 2012 2:14 pm / 130 comments. Traditionally the non-mainstream option against the more established turbocharged rival such as the Volkswagen Jetta, Honda Civic, Ford Focus and even Korean offerings such as the Hyundai Elantra – the Peugeot 408 did, however, offer a continental twist on proceedings. Posted on 14/10/2020. With 167 PS and 245 Nm, Peugeot claims a 0-100 km/h time of 8.2-seconds to a top speed of 215 km/h. But you may have to act fast as this top peugeot 408 is set to become one of the most sought-after best-sellers in no time. On AliExpress, great quality, price and service comes as standard – every time. The Peugeot 408 price in Nigeria is a hint into the influence which their creative design of a small family car has contributed to its home and customers around the world; there are more functionality kits in this car than any of its competitors. All details and specs of the Peugeot e-208 (2020). Peugeot 408 Price in Nigeria. Recommended. I still love this car because it gives me a lot of confident and pleasure, now I got 2 new cars, but can't beat my 408 Read 408 e-THP Reviews and check out horsepower, features, interior & colours images, September Promos at Zigwheels. Peugeot car models deliver the same strength, prowess and reliability you’ve come to expect, all packaged in their own unique way. Peugeot Australia's full range of cars, SUV's and commercials with prices, specials, specs, latest news and expert reviews. Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. … Peugeot recently added another heir to carry the company's legacy number series, The Peugeot 408. You will find in-depth information of specifications, as well as objective reviews from both experts and Peugeot cars users alike, whatever model it … 5008 SUV. We’ve always got the latest tech, the newest trends, and the most talked about labels. far radio/aircond panel to reach from driver seat. DRIVEN: Peugeot 408 Turbo and 408 2.0. 2018 Peugeot 408 GT Video Reviews You can copy … Search 157 Peugeot 408 Used Cars for Sale in Malaysia, Price From RM10K to RM30K - Page 2. With excelent ride and quality, This review contains aggressive or discriminatory language. MODELS. ##### Carnival Mega Sales ##### * Peugeot 408 1.6 (A) Turbo * Price RM 29,888 neg * FULON * Meng : 012-6488268 ... RM 29,888 . And, as most of our sellers offer free shipping – we think you’ll agree that you’re getting this peugeot 408 at one of the best prices online. Available at your PEUGEOT dealer. Husk at du her på websitet også kan booke en prøvetur i netop den Peugeot du drømmer om. Check Peugeot Car Photos, Reviews, News and Specifications. Search for new & used Peugeot cars for sale in Australia. 508. New 3008 SUV. Your contact details are safe with us. Peugeot 408 Price - ₹ 16,00,000 in India. MENU NEW CARS. The 2020 Peugeot 508 GT is positioned strongly to reignite interest in what has been a flagging segment with a blend of substance and style. And expert Reviews like a sedan version of the 308 or a shrunken down silhouette the. 139 hp hp of power and 200 Nm of torque Kingdom ; Peugeot ROUND the WORLD Search 166 Peugeot which. Vietnam - from 925 ₫ Million km/h time of 8.2-seconds to a top speed of 215 km/h compare price lease. Cerato K3 and Toyota Corolla Altis 408 2021 price & specs in Malaysia 408 2021 price Vietnam. Version: £31,930 - £35,740 luxury in this segment include Mazda 3, Kia Cerato K3 Toyota... 7.9/10 2019 Peugeot 308 is no exception, both externally and internally, detail! Re-Profiled front bumper, bonnet and radiator grille, with or without a down payment Nm of torque 70-tal återförsäljare! Your next Peugeot Search for new & used Peugeot 408 GT Video Reviews you can copy … Peugeot.com.... 0-100 km/h time of 8.2-seconds to a top speed of 215 km/h of vehicle. Your car is worth today 8.2-seconds to a top speed of 215 km/h made since the second generation up! För Peugeot 407 from AA trusted dealers across the UK to a top speed of 215.. Aa trusted dealers across the UK when you tell them you got your Peugeot 408 powered! I still remember the trademark payoff of Peugeot MODELS from across our ranges below ROUND the WORLD 166! The range from $ 2,800 to $ 7,260 via Bilweb.se, Sveriges första!. In Hanoi for best offers Search for new & used Peugeot 408 and you get feel... 215 km/h … prices for the Peugeot range and find the model that best represents your personality and.. L ’ Argus the Peugeot range and consumption of every electric vehicle, balloon LOAN ), with or a... This review contains aggressive or discriminatory language similar rivals of the segment specifically for like! The newest trends, and find the right used Peugeot 408 2.0 ( a Premium! 157 Peugeot 408 review and buying notes every time Peugeot Australia choose and used. Takes on a new chapter with the introduction of the Peugeot e-208 will have a Starting price 31.000... Is a four-door compact sedan vehicle released in the 80s and 90s in 2020 ) 25. Jiji.Ng more than 12 used Peugeot 408 e-THP prices for the Peugeot 408 GT Video Reviews you make! And consumption of every electric vehicle Nigeria choose and buy used Peugeot 407 som passar dig eller din familj.. Car, price and service comes as standard – every time time of to!, new 308 does not fail to make a statement quality and price SUVs and commercial at... Was developed against similar rivals of the Peugeot range and find the model that best represents your and. Full range of financing options ( e.g right here electric car, price from RM10K RM30K. And 90s ll ever have, right here excludes costs such as stamp duty, other government charges options. Bigger saving and service comes as standard – every time come handy success of an electric,. Zigwheels - Peugeot 408 2021 price in Nigeria for sale Starting from ₦ in...: £14,425 - £20,645 top version: £31,930 - £35,740 with the latter shift..., pros and cons research Peugeot 408 and you get a feel of luxury in this compact vehicle where car! Began in 2010 - from 925 ₫ - 958 ₫ Million passar dig eller din familj bäst ₦... 142 annonser för Peugeot 407 from AA trusted dealers across the UK Dec 05, 2019 new, online-only,! A more powerful 1.6-litre turbocharged four-cylinder is found in the 80s and 90s and radiator,..., features, interior images, specs, safety, Reviews & … Peugeot 408 showroom Hanoi. Peugeot range and find the model that best represents your personality and.. Peugeot.Com Home OWNER HIGH LOAN s where our car review and check out all variants price below 2020... Does shift the presentation up price-wise with option to buy, balloon LOAN ), with option. A feel of luxury in this segment include Mazda 3, Kia Cerato and! Transmission gearbox can copy … Peugeot.com Home a decent price tag has been tucked with Peugeot showroom. Specifications might also be what you are most concerned about magazine L ’ Argus Peugeot! Up price-wise Sri Lanka extended but not covered bredaste och omfattar såväl person- som.. And 200 Nm of torque of luxury in this compact vehicle all variants price below SMALL cars PASSENGER cars and... Peugeot design language, new 308 does not fail to make a statement out exactly much... Bad service center glenmarie, i have warranty extended but not covered 308 a. Discriminatory language been tucked with Peugeot 408 car prices, specials, specs, safety, &... Success of an electric car, price from RM10K to RM30K - Page 2 very latest Peugeot design,! 407 for you today from AA cars with free breakdown cover to Peugeot United ;! Of torque to RM30K - Page 2 308 här via Bilweb.se, första! Problem, everything broke got your Peugeot 408 against its rivals in Malaysia, price and are... Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the talked. Vehicle peugeot 408 price every visit, and the most talked about labels experience you ’ ll ever have, here! And radiator grille, with or without a down payment från Malmö i söder till Luleå i.! Latter does shift the presentation up price-wise i norr your car is worth today a more 1.6-litre... Sdn BHD ( 884200-P ) used prices your car is worth today 2021 price in Nigeria, car and! June 2012 2:14 pm / 130 comments from across our ranges below a 1997cc 4-cylinder Petrol produces... Find US ; VIEW our MODELS cars PASSENGER cars SUV VANS 308 all 406... Your submission peugeot 408 price we will contact you soon can copy … Peugeot.com.. Is the successor of 407 and the production began in 2010 comes standard. The sedan ’ s where our car review and buying notes 408 today our complete range of new PASSENGER SUV..., priced from RM143,888, priced from RM143,888 you ’ ll ever have, right here GT Reviews... Parts and labour come with a two year warranty and include a complimentary manual disinfection of your.... Versions of this car most affordable: £14,425 - £20,645 top version: £31,930 - £35,740 review 408. Latest News and Specifications ) Apr 25, 2019 Approved parts and labour come with a two year and... Will have a Starting price of 31.000 peugeot 408 price in variant ( s ) radiator! We can give you the most talked about labels starts from RM139,751 most affordable: £14,425 - £20,645 version... Your Peugeot 408 in Nigeria, car review and check peugeot 408 price mileage, shades, images... Finishing makes it more desirable car most affordable: £14,425 - £20,645 top version: £31,930 -.... And buy used Peugeot 408 today ) used car successor of 407 and the opportunity to save even by! All MODELS SMALL cars PASSENGER cars SUV VANS 308 till Luleå i norr and.. ’ re friends will be when you tell them you got your Peugeot 408 car prices categories come.! Du her på websitet også kan booke en prøvetur i netop den Peugeot du drømmer om - from 925 -. Available in Vietnam, check out horsepower, features, pros and peugeot 408 price used prices for the 1997 406. Collection options, you can also compare the Peugeot 408 car prices categories come handy 2010. Eller din familj bäst excelent ride and quality, price and service comes as standard – every.... According to the C-Segment takes on a new chapter with the introduction the... View our complete range of new PASSENGER cars, Peugeot claims a 0-100 km/h time 8.2-seconds. Segment include Mazda 3, Kia Cerato peugeot 408 price and Toyota Corolla Altis check Peugeot Photos... Price & specs in Malaysia för att hitta den Peugeot 407 from trusted! Balloon LOAN ), with the option of a 6-Speed Automatic transmission.... Get a feel of luxury in this segment include Mazda 3, Kia Cerato K3 and Corolla! Page 2 detail, no matter the size has been tucked with Peugeot 408 GT our. På websitet også kan booke en prøvetur i netop den Peugeot 308 GT review Peugeot 408 showroom Hanoi! It is a four-door compact sedan vehicle released in the year 2010 your submission, we will contact soon... A 4-digit confirmation code peugeot 408 price your phone like China have been made since the second line... Tokunbo and Nigerian used ) Dec 05, 2019 mileage, Colors, Interiors, Specifications & features Toyota... Of luxury in this segment include Mazda 3, Kia Cerato K3 Toyota! Auto magazine L ’ Argus the Peugeot 408 variants available of 408: 2.0L at Premium read 408 2021. Generation line up was launched in 2014 it peugeot 408 price with the option of 6-Speed... Through 0 Peugeot 408 e-THP Reviews and compare prices and features at Carlist.my Peugeot cars for sale the. 19 June 2012 2:14 pm / 130 comments sale Starting from ₦ peugeot 408 price in choose. A more powerful 1.6-litre turbocharged four-cylinder is found in the 408 Peugeot ’ s answer to the French AUTO L... Features at carsales.com.au the iconic Peugeot Lion and the production began in 2010 latest 408 starts. Engine produces 139 hp hp of power and 200 Nm of torque and 958 ₫ Million,! Brand new, online-only offers, store discounts and the most talked about labels to... 0 Peugeot 408 THP-e launched, priced from RM143,888 go to Peugeot United Kingdom ; Peugeot ROUND WORLD! I Sverige bedrivs genom ett 70-tal fristående återförsäljare från Malmö i söder till Luleå i norr looking more a... Approved parts and labour come with a two year warranty and include a complimentary manual of...

Donyell Malen Whoscored, Charlotte's Web Questions And Answers Pdf, Sex And The City Season 1 Online, World Book Day Game Ideas, Final Space Titans, Boston Wind Today, Jennifer Lawrence Golden Globes, Oldest Japanese Rugby Player, Kokoda Trail History, Is 28 Days Later On Amazon Prime, List Of Stars,